CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
OUR COURSE IS NOW GOING ONLINE! FOR MORE INFORMATION, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US!
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) provides a nationally recognized qualification delivered with a specialization in Aged Care. CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) will ensure that you are able to start you career in the aged care industry without any problem, as this is considered the entry level requirement to apply for jobs in aged care industry.
Prime Education Institute will determine the amount of training they provide to each student/learner with regard to:
- Their existing skills, knowledge and experience of the learner
- Where full qualification is not being delivered, the number of units/modules as a proportion of the full qualification.
Make sure to contact us to find what you unique training plan will be!
Prime Education Institute does not guarantee that the student/learner will:
- Be accepted for enrolment
- Successfully complete the course they have enrolled in
- Be able to successfully complete the course if they are assessed not competent in each unit/module present in their course
- Successfully complete the course if the student/learner does not complete the amount of training determined for them by Prime Education Institute
- Gain entry into further tertiary courses
- Gain employment
Students must have sufficient LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation and are required to complete a pre-course LLN test prior to commencing formal classes.
Students must be fit for the role of aged care and/or disability worker and be able to respond to a first aid situation within an aged care and/or disability service facility.
Other requirements which not mandatory at the time of enrolment, but are required before you commence your work placement:
- Students are required to pass a Working with Children (for disability streams only)
- Vulnerable People Check (including Police Clearance) in the state or territory that they are working in (required for all streams)
The course is offered to full-time students only in a blended delivery mode for 60 weeks. Students will be involved in face to face classroom activities, simulated practical activities, assessments and 120 hour of work placement to gain the skills and knowledge required for this qualification. However, if a student is required special assistance in completing the course, they may be given a reasonable extension.
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and well being|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCCCS011||Meet personal support needs|
|CHCDIS001||Implement falls prevention strategies|
|CHCDIS002||Implement falls prevention strategies|
|HLTAID003||Provide first aid|
What employment opportunities will be available to you
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) will open many employment opportunities for our students. They include but are not limited to : –
Nursing assistant, Personal care worker, Personal care assistant, Care assistant, Care worker, Community care worker, Personal care giver, Field officer, Community house worker, Community support worker, Support worker
For more information about these jobs like there future prospects, please visit joboutlook.gov.au
The full fees for this course is $2500. Contact us for information our payment plans.